What's new

CBD for a beginner - anxiety relief

Any discount code for driphacks?

Tried a couple of places but been meh.

Would like to try this shatter

Sorry @Badboybez and @Banjostring sehow I missed your replies on this post.

@Badboybez it definitely helps me with sleeping, no doubt. If I’m not able to sleep a few puffs on the dripper and every time I’m asleep in 20 mins or so.

@Banjostring I’m sure you could dissolve it in pg then mix with vg. But, I think the 500mg dissolves perfectly in 20ml of pg. I initially tried it in 10ml and some didn’t dissolve. So you’d be diluting it adding further vg. I’m not sure how it would work if you went straight with the cbd into 20ml of 50/50, I suspect it might be more soluble in pg though.

As for harshness, I don’t find it harsh at all, it definitely produces less vapour though. I usually puff 50/50 12mg or 24mg in a pod so I might have a high harshness tolerance.

Edit: I see @Rickster has already advised. Maybe warming the pg helps it dissolve more of the shatter, mine was lumpy in the 10ml.

@Badboybez it definitely helps me with sleeping, no doubt. If I’m not able to sleep a few puffs on the dripper and every time I’m asleep in 20 mins or so.

@Banjostring I’m sure you could dissolve it in pg then mix with vg. But, I think the 500mg dissolves perfectly in 20ml of pg. I initially tried it in 10ml and some didn’t dissolve. So you’d be diluting it adding further vg. I’m not sure how it would work if you went straight with the cbd into 20ml of 50/50, I suspect it might be more soluble in pg though.

As for harshness, I don’t find it harsh at all, it definitely produces less vapour though. I usually puff 50/50 12mg or 24mg in a pod so I might have a high harshness tolerance.

Edit: I see @Rickster has already advised. Maybe warming the pg helps it dissolve more of the shatter, mine was lumpy in the 10ml.
My concern with the harshness comes from my understanding that pg contributes toward throat hit. I was worried that 100% pg would be harsh for this reason. Maybe the shatter reacts with the pg in a way that calms this effect?

Thank you for your replies guys!
I am really willing to try this out. How long does it last those 20 mls? Do you keep it in an RTA or a RDA that you add more drops every night?
Did you notice any side effects?
Cheers!

My concern with the harshness comes from my understanding that pg contributes toward throat hit. I was worried that 100% pg would be harsh for this reason. Maybe the shatter reacts with the pg in a way that calms this effect?

I find that pg is less harsh than vg, aye, but I think plain pg by itself without any nic might not be all that harsh. Certainly for me this stuff isn’t any harsher than 12mg 50/50, maybe even smoother in fact.

Thank you for your replies guys!
I am really willing to try this out. How long does it last those 20 mls? Do you keep it in an RTA or a RDA that you add more drops every night?
Did you notice any side effects?
Cheers!

I use it in a dropper just as I need it. For a few days I might use some in the evening, then not need it for weeks. I suppose how long it would last will depend on what you are using it for and how much you need.

I use it in a dripper. I’m sure it would work if you had a dedicated rta for it. You can pick up a cheap dripper for a few quid though, then just store it on he bottle and drip as needed.

Thanks for the info.

just to add, I have also eaten wee bits of shatter, and sometimes put a shard directly onto a coil whilst dripping....the shatter does not last long doing this...making 20ml is a more lasting amount for your buck.

I use it in a dropper just as I need it. For a few days I might use some in the evening, then not need it for weeks. I suppose how long it would last will depend on what you are using it for and how much you need.

I use it in a dripper. I’m sure it would work if you had a dedicated rta for it. You can pick up a cheap dripper for a few quid though, then just store it on he bottle and drip as needed.

Thank you for all this info! Do you have any recommendations for my first (cheap) dripper? I already have Clapton coils 0.4 and Muji cotton.

Back
Top Bottom