Vape Club
What's new

Plan for my new mech setup & coil

Makes it easier though surely - you'll have a much shorter length connecting them :)
Ah no, scratch that, on second thought you'd have a painful diagonal in there, and not much space. Sorry.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Makes it easier though surely - you'll have a much shorter length connecting them :)
Unfortunately i dont think id be able to fit 7 wraps before having to go halfway across to do another 7 without them both ending up in the positive or negative.

Vape Green
Here is another option for a series build you can try out. See what I did there?

View attachment 171629

I made one like this in an old Igo dripper I use for cbd. Except it has three posts and I threaded it through the middle one and wrapped it on either side. The post holes are so small I struggled to get two pieces of 30awg wire through the middle one!

Vape Club
AcmeFog
I made one like this in an old Igo dripper I use for cbd. Except it has three posts and I threaded it through the middle one and wrapped it on either side. The post holes are so small I struggled to get two pieces of 30awg wire through the middle one!

That would be a 'sleeper build' but still acts like 2 separate coils, so slightly different. Those were the days though - Tobh, Tugboat etc. Amazing it took so long to evolve the posts.

That would be a 'sleeper build' but still acts like 2 separate coils, so slightly different. Those were the days though - Tobh, Tugboat etc. Amazing it took so long to evolve the posts.

Ah I get you, because the single strand is still trapped in the middle post. That dripper is surprisingly good for such a simple thing, I’ve been using it with one coil and the other air hole taped shut more recently, for the same purpose.

Premier Ecigs
Does CBD make you feel high? Ive only ever smoked weed lmao. Im assuming because no THC you dont feel high but do you get munchies and shit?

Back
Top Bottom