What's new

What wire to get higher resistance?

I've got to ask. Why are you so fixated on running at high power ?
Get some brochrome or NI80 flat wire and you can run lower power and save your batteries and get the same effect or better.
Why are you so fixated on running at low power? :hmm:

On a slightly different tack, what wire ramps up fastest ?
SS316, Kanthal, Nichrome, etc.

If this is a genuine Broadside stacked, that's close to $200 on a mod you don't know how to build for. All that cash you could have got a Knuckleheads Broadside single, couple of decent atties & educated yourself in how & what you can build. A single cell mech with a good attie & build will give you all the clouds you want, done safely, & you wont be sitting there stressing whether your batteries are up to the job.
It's an old adage but a good one, "learn to walk before you run".

What if you had 50 batteries and battery power wasnt an issue because you can just swap them out all the time? :54:
I don't want to carry all those batteries around with me that's why . I run anything from 17 watts to 80 watts depending on the atty and juice.
It was a genuine question and not a piss take so there's no need for the smart alec whistling emoji.
Please yourself what you do .
I'm out.

I don't want to carry all those batteries around with me that's why . I run anything from 17 watts to 80 watts depending on the atty and juice.
It was a genuine question and not a piss take so there's no need for the smart alec whistling emoji.
Please yourself what you do .
I'm out.
Sorry, didnt mean to offend. I like high wattage because of the clouds and heat i can pull

If this is a genuine Broadside stacked, that's close to $200 on a mod you don't know how to build for. All that cash you could have got a Knuckleheads Broadside single, couple of decent atties & educated yourself in how & what you can build. A single cell mech with a good attie & build will give you all the clouds you want, done safely, & you wont be sitting there stressing whether your batteries are up to the job.
It's an old adage but a good one, "learn to walk before you run".
Too late for that now lol all i can do is work with what ive got

Back
Top Bottom