What's new

Australia Tobacco Control Legislation Amendment Bill 2018

DOH! i thought i tagged him when i posted it. cheers
Hi guys, which parts the one to read? I keep clicking on pages and pages of stuff. I do keep hearing of the different states here wanting to tighten the screws on it even more. Saying its a gateway for kids to smoking and other rubbish like that.

Hi guys, which parts the one to read? I keep clicking on pages and pages of stuff. I do keep hearing of the different states here wanting to tighten the screws on it even more. Saying its a gateway for kids to smoking and other rubbish like that.

I have family and friends out there who said the same, a lot stores that only sell 0mg out there has recently closed due to constant bombarding of your version of trading standards. Some of them even getting excessive fines even tho they find nothing wrong. I don’t get why they are being such idiots about it for?!

I have family and friends out there who said the same, a lot stores that only sell 0mg out there has recently closed due to constant bombarding of your version of trading standards. Some of them even getting excessive fines even tho they find nothing wrong. I don’t get why they are being such idiots about it for?!
Yeah, I'm at a loss to understand why our Gov is doing what it is in regards to vaping. Even CBD oil. Overseas its accepted but here mention it to a DR and it's like a person is asking for heroin! My misses has some serious pain issues and asked about it and was told that it does nothing and is no good. That it, all the studies for it, are wrong and misleading. But they will happily prescribe morphine! Idiots.

Yeah, I'm at a loss to understand why our Gov is doing what it is in regards to vaping. Even CBD oil. Overseas its accepted but here mention it to a DR and it's like a person is asking for heroin! My misses has some serious pain issues and asked about it and was told that it does nothing and is no good. That it, all the studies for it, are wrong and misleading. But they will happily prescribe morphine! Idiots.

Morphine literally kills you and the short term use can even get you addicted and coming of it is horrible! I use CBD for a lot of ache & pains! I found the stuff very beneficial compared to anything tablet form which causes not only addiction but ruins your stomach lining! The world will eventually wake up, sadly the way alot of governments see it is this.... well if they dont get ill our shares in the pharmaceutical companies wont go up, It vicious circle and they love it.... you pay into a system for a state pension .. if you smoke you shorten your life while you are paying into society, the government make money from you smoking, you then have to get treatments ( pharmaceutical companies profit ) saying that sadly our NHS doesn’t, but then to top it off, If you do die the government wins again as they can pocket your state pension back into the system.!

i was thought weed was legal were u are

wp_ss_20180917_0004 (2).png

wrong one :D
wp_ss_20180917_0005 (2).png

i was thought weed was legal were u are

View attachment 173124
wrong one :DView attachment 173125
Weed, definitely not legal here. Choppers do fly overs where I live during summer looking for it being grown. Doctors reckon anything associated with it is like people thought of it years ago. Very, very behind the times here in regards to that.
It's pretty much looked upon like this by authorities and drs. That goes for CBD oil too.
images (2).jpg
images (3).jpg

Parents that had children that were having life threatening seizures that medication couldn't control and was making them turn into vurtual vegetables got some Canbabis oil abd their kid improved, seizures dropped by like 80%, they could now interact and the seizure's they did have were greatly reduced in severity. Good yes? No, the parents were raided and arrested, the oil seized and it all went backwards. Some ground has been made here and there in that regard with some now allowed to get it but most are treated like criminals still. The main issue are the stuoid doctors living in the past looking at it like those old posters. Hopefuly they wake up and treat it like any other medication letting people get the help they need.

Back
Top Bottom