Vape Superstore
What's new

Pinkman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vape Club
Love Heisenberg & Pinkman from VV. The VRU version imho was not even close. :17:

Vape Green
I hate heisenburg but love pinkman. Darkstar juices are much nicer and cheaper though.

Tried the vampire vapes pinkman but hated it, then started using Frontline pink ice, which is berries with a menthol twist and love it. Mixing own? I currently buy mine from gbvapes.com, do you think i could get the same quality for less money>

Premier Ecigs
I see a lot of comments here saying that the pinkman tastes awful or has a foul aftertaste... same here :(
I tried 10 mls of the premixed versions first to see what the hype was all about, both heisenberg and pinkman, and thought they were pretty nice. Since I'm DIYing like 99.999% of my juices, I bought the concentrates from VV (in a local shop). Like the original, I mixed them at 60/40 VG/PG and tried it at 15%. I believe VV's website recommends 10-20% flavor in your mix, although it might have been a website that sells the concentrate. Heisenberg was nearly spot on, but the premix was still slightly stronger in flavor than the mix I made (steeping doesn't do much, pretty much SnV certified).

Pinkman however, was very faint. I upped the flavor total to 20%, which added a tiny bit more flavor but there's a really bad off taste, like burning rubber that is just gross. This is on the same mod/rda that I used the premixed juice on. I always shake the bejesus out of my bottles and always clean my equipment and hands before mixing/wicking/recoiling... so I'm kinda stumped. The expiry date says 02/2020 on the bottle and my base liquids work very well in all my other mixes.

Any mixing advice for me to make this work and get it as close to the original as possible?

AcmeFog
Having read a lot of good things about Heisenberg I decided to try it.

Most disgusting thing ever, had to throw tank away to get rid of smell. But each to their own!

E-liquids.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom