What's new

Review Coloured Cherry Concentrate

I bet i sound like a hypocrite saying this but the first listed ingredients would put me off.
Im not sure about vaping inverted sugar syrup.
Im not sure its possible to vape any sugar solutions tbh but would be intetested to know if its okay to.
maybe not, but doesnt FW yellow cake have sugar in it? and thats fairly widely used i guess its a question of degree and if its the first on the list then there must be an awful lot in there. Shame really as they really are the pinnacle as far as cherries go for me I can eat them by the jar..... lovely in a vodka shot n'all

maybe not, but doesnt FW yellow cake have sugar in it? and thats fairly widely used i guess its a question of degree and if its the first on the list then there must be an awful lot in there. Shame really as they really are the pinnacle as far as cherries go for me I can eat them by the jar..... lovely in a vodka shot n'all
Just come accross this.

http://www.vaperstek.org/amarena-cherry-flavor/

Yes FW Yellow cake contains fructose which produces acetaldehyde, a carcinogen, when vaped (especially when it's gunked up coils).

I'd also be careful vaping anything with a high water content. Say hello to pulmonary edema

Yes FW Yellow cake contains fructose which produces acetaldehyde, a carcinogen, when vaped (especially when it's gunked up coils).

I'd also be careful vaping anything with a high water content. Say hello to pulmonary edema
Not sure vaping and pulmonary edema should be being used in the same sentence tbh but would be interested to hear your logic behind it.

The link below explains it in detail including the reasons someone might contract it.
It mentions drowning but nothing about breathing in steam from hot showers or saunas.
Maybe distilled water should be removed from ejuice where used.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pulmonary-edema/symptoms-causes/syc-20377009

Back
Top Bottom