Vape Club
What's new

Ordering from you is like pulling teeth!

DMAN

Achiever
So I make an order on Wednesday night.
Thursday morning I have an email asking me for my address. They said the first line was missing. It wasn't.I told them to look at my account. Another email that I found difficult to understand. I think the jist of it was that they didn't know their arse from their elbow.
So I sent them my address, but told them I didn't understand why they couldn't just look at my account.
So, wake up this morning with an identical email asking for my address as the first line was missing. FFS!
Address sent again.
I thought it might be someone phishing, but the emails came from Everzon and had the correct order nos.
I fully expect to wake up tomorrow with another request for my address!

Premier Ecigs
How would they know the first line is missing? Maybe they are checking it against the address in your account.

Thursday morning I have an email asking me for my address. They said the first line was missing. It wasn't.I told them to look at my account. Another email that I found difficult to understand. I think the jist of it was that they didn't know their arse from their elbow.
So I sent them my address, but told them I didn't understand why they couldn't just look at my account.
So, wake up this morning with an identical email asking for my address as the first line was missing. FFS!
Address sent again.
I thought it might be someone phishing, but the emails came from Everzon and had the correct order nos.
Mate you live in Scotland, half of England would have a problem with your address and these guys are in China [emoji23]

AcmeFog
How would they know the first line is missing? Maybe they are checking it against the address in your account.
Fuck knows. They don't even need my/their account details. Just print off the fuckin Paypal details?

E-liquids.com
Address sent again.
HI Dman,
Sorry for the inconvenience, could you please tell me your order number?
I will help you check and figure thing out.
Waiting for your reply.

Vape Green
HI Dman,
Sorry for the inconvenience, could you please tell me your order number?
I will help you check and figure thing out.
Waiting for your reply.
The order numbers are 100027677 and 100027676.
You asked me for my address over numerous emails when my address was on my account or even my Paypal orders.
It was very strange to be asked for my address.

Fuckin imbeciles! Another email this morning asking for my address!

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom