What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A week to go until the Mrs gives birth

Colonelboom

Vendor
Just a quick heads up really as I know that this subject is dear to the hearts of one :P

The time is fast approaching for my dear lady wife to drop baby number 2, at this point I will find myself in hospital with her and (just incase) any orders come through around that particular time they may be delayed... I mean, its not as if I am going on holiday and closing the shop up or anything:ban:but rather than getting things picked, packed and down the post office for overnight delivery there may be a day's delay.

When the time comes I will be getting my sales emails through on my phone so will contact anyone that may be affected directly, if its an issue I will happily do a refund for you but apart from one visiting person to the forum I think you are all pretty decent folks :)

In any case, I will update this thread as the fateful hour approaches.

Thanks

Leigh

Last edited:
Good luck with the birth, hope mother and baby do well.

Many thanks. I am just hopeful that this one doesnt need an emergency C-Section like the last one. It's hard to do business when you are shuttling back and forth to a hospital :D

Hope all goes well and you manage to juggle everything! Must be so busy, you'll need a holiday!

Yeah, running a household, new business and keeping an existing one going is certainly keeping me on my toes it must be said. I already need a holiday.

I am also about 75% the way through ripping out mu loft and rebuilding the conversion (myself) so the kids have got a biog open space, too much to do and not enough me.

Many thanks. I am just hopeful that this one doesnt need an emergency C-Section like the last one. It's hard to do business when you are shuttling back and forth to a hospital :D

Our first was EMC and the second was "natural"... go for the EMC, the natural way is fooking dull :D

Best of luck mate :D

All the best on this happy occasion M8,hope all goes well for the 4 of yer(well 3 till the big day)

I think the problem with the section is it lays her up for a while, she is my order picker and packer until this baby comes so I am losing a valuable member of staff (don't tell her) as it is, if she has a section I have to take Mia during the day and go up to help her with the new baby in hospital too.

Yeah, running a household, new business and keeping an existing one going is certainly keeping me on my toes it must be said. I already need a holiday.

I am also about 75% the way through ripping out mu loft and rebuilding the conversion (myself) so the kids have got a biog open space, too much to do and not enough me.

Have a look on Fast Tech, they may have cloned you by now...

Back
Top Bottom