What's new

A week to go until the Mrs gives birth

Colonelboom

Vendor
Just a quick heads up really as I know that this subject is dear to the hearts of one :P

The time is fast approaching for my dear lady wife to drop baby number 2, at this point I will find myself in hospital with her and (just incase) any orders come through around that particular time they may be delayed... I mean, its not as if I am going on holiday and closing the shop up or anything:ban:but rather than getting things picked, packed and down the post office for overnight delivery there may be a day's delay.

When the time comes I will be getting my sales emails through on my phone so will contact anyone that may be affected directly, if its an issue I will happily do a refund for you but apart from one visiting person to the forum I think you are all pretty decent folks :)

In any case, I will update this thread as the fateful hour approaches.

Thanks

Leigh

Last edited:
Good luck with the birth, hope mother and baby do well.

Many thanks. I am just hopeful that this one doesnt need an emergency C-Section like the last one. It's hard to do business when you are shuttling back and forth to a hospital :D

Hope all goes well and you manage to juggle everything! Must be so busy, you'll need a holiday!

Yeah, running a household, new business and keeping an existing one going is certainly keeping me on my toes it must be said. I already need a holiday.

I am also about 75% the way through ripping out mu loft and rebuilding the conversion (myself) so the kids have got a biog open space, too much to do and not enough me.

Many thanks. I am just hopeful that this one doesnt need an emergency C-Section like the last one. It's hard to do business when you are shuttling back and forth to a hospital :D

Our first was EMC and the second was "natural"... go for the EMC, the natural way is fooking dull :D

Best of luck mate :D

All the best on this happy occasion M8,hope all goes well for the 4 of yer(well 3 till the big day)

I think the problem with the section is it lays her up for a while, she is my order picker and packer until this baby comes so I am losing a valuable member of staff (don't tell her) as it is, if she has a section I have to take Mia during the day and go up to help her with the new baby in hospital too.

Yeah, running a household, new business and keeping an existing one going is certainly keeping me on my toes it must be said. I already need a holiday.

I am also about 75% the way through ripping out mu loft and rebuilding the conversion (myself) so the kids have got a biog open space, too much to do and not enough me.

Have a look on Fast Tech, they may have cloned you by now...

Back
Top Bottom