What's new

TPD closing bubble tank loophole?

vapellie

Achiever
Just watched Vaping with Vic's review on the dead rAbbit RTA, he says they are closing the loophole so you can't include bubble glass with tanks [emoji33]

Anyone heard anything on this?

yup....... and whatever other sneaky methods they are using to skirt around the law.

although banning bubble glass might just be the best thing to come out of the TPD. ;)

"Any non-identical replacement part, particularly one that alters the consumer safety profile of a product (for example by changing its refill capacity), would require a separate notification."

All I shall say is "pffffffff" and roll my eyes. And perhaps stamp my foot a little.

they're just starting to include them just outside of the product box from what I've seen as a "freebie"

havent seen the stop of squonk mods and bottles yet

Yeah.
Knobs.

It’ll never stick. Like pretty much everything else.

Earlier this month they’re releasing studies saying 2ml/10ml capacities are bollocks. Now they’re banning bubble tanks.

Daaaafffuuuuuqqqqqq is Penfold sniffing? [emoji55]

Yeah.
Knobs.

It’ll never stick. Like pretty much everything else.

Earlier this month they’re releasing studies saying 2ml/10ml capacities are bollocks. Now they’re banning bubble tanks.

Daaaafffuuuuuqqqqqq is Penfold sniffing? [emoji55]
TBF dude bubble glasses (or anything that modifies the size) have always been banned under the TPD from day one.

Last few months there was a few people talking about it and it's snow balled hence hearing about it now

Everyone just glazed over it.

So regarding the size being stupid, that was after the size restrictions and modifications.

Back
Top Bottom