What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Cthulhu - Hastur MTL RTA - A Very Very Good tank

Seriously, I didn’t. They come up in the alerts and I just click on it without even reading the thread title. :D

Seriously, I didn’t. They come up in the alerts and I just click on it without even reading the thread title. :D

Yeah, I've done it before ...... yesterday I realised that I'd replied to a load of threads in the mixing section, I had no idea. :D

Hastur mtl looks like a nice bit of kit..I do like the build deck.

I've just got one and very happy with it? I didn't put the fiddly air discs in i just use the side air control and it's spot on for me!
Running a 0.5 clapton at 20.5 watts,SWEET!

Are these air discs really needed? I can get a tight draw with the air flow control on the side of the tank. Why didn't they just do what they did with the Siren 2? My Siren 2 has had some hammer and is used daily!
I have been using the Hastur all day and getting on great with it!

Are these air discs really needed? I can get a tight draw with the air flow control on the side of the tank. Why didn't they just do what they did with the Siren 2? My Siren 2 has had some hammer and is used daily!
I have been using the Hastur all day and getting on great with it!

clearly not needed for you :) ..... I don't know really, some people prefer to adjust the airflow by changing the hole under the coil, others are happy to do what you've done and just use an AFC. I think they do have a slightly different effect on how the draw feels ... I guess it's cool that you have the choice with this tank.. To be honest I like it somewhere between the two, it annoys me when AFC's do nothing and it annoys me when I have to adjust the AFC down to a little slither to get a tight enough draw too ....

Back
Top Bottom