What's new

Review Drip Drop Vapour - Squishies

Looking at this, I don’t think they got the font quite right.

5010478456655_Z.jpg

Looking at this, I don’t think they got the font quite right.

5010478456655_Z.jpg
No they didn't. However, the indication is there that it's a take on the sweets and the images used are from swizzles advertising by the looks. Not a million miles from the millions argument

Cheers for giving us an honest review @Vapaneezer Scrooge
Nicely done :)

To all the haters here is a song for you :)

Like I said, just an observation and with the current issues over millions I think it's something that all juice makers should take into consideration, it's not going to stop at millions. A lot of juice providers are going to start getting hit for infringement. I can see a lot of companies sitting back and waiting to see the outcomes before deciding how to approach their own legal proceedings.

Hate? Nah, I don't have a hateful bone in my body unless it's to with abuse and a few other real world issues. I'm very much neutral on you as a company and a juice producer having never tried your juices.

Like I said, just an observation and with the current issues over millions I think it's something that all juice makers should take into consideration, it's not going to stop at millions. A lot of juice providers are going to start getting hit for infringement. I can see a lot of companies sitting back and waiting to see the outcomes before deciding how to approach their own legal proceedings.

Hate? Nah, I don't have a hateful bone in my body unless it's to with abuse and a few other real world issues. I'm very much neutral on you as a company and a juice producer having never tried your juices.
See when a case has already been done it sets precedent and it's actually easier and cheaper for another company to the same when it's already been done once.

Because they have a case to refer to previously, it's easier for them to persue lawsuits

It wasn't aimed at you.

We will 're do all labels with a plain green label with no description soon.

Back
Top Bottom