What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Drip Drop Vapour - Squishies

Looking at this, I don’t think they got the font quite right.

5010478456655_Z.jpg

Looking at this, I don’t think they got the font quite right.

5010478456655_Z.jpg
No they didn't. However, the indication is there that it's a take on the sweets and the images used are from swizzles advertising by the looks. Not a million miles from the millions argument

Cheers for giving us an honest review @Vapaneezer Scrooge
Nicely done :)

To all the haters here is a song for you :)

Like I said, just an observation and with the current issues over millions I think it's something that all juice makers should take into consideration, it's not going to stop at millions. A lot of juice providers are going to start getting hit for infringement. I can see a lot of companies sitting back and waiting to see the outcomes before deciding how to approach their own legal proceedings.

Hate? Nah, I don't have a hateful bone in my body unless it's to with abuse and a few other real world issues. I'm very much neutral on you as a company and a juice producer having never tried your juices.

Like I said, just an observation and with the current issues over millions I think it's something that all juice makers should take into consideration, it's not going to stop at millions. A lot of juice providers are going to start getting hit for infringement. I can see a lot of companies sitting back and waiting to see the outcomes before deciding how to approach their own legal proceedings.

Hate? Nah, I don't have a hateful bone in my body unless it's to with abuse and a few other real world issues. I'm very much neutral on you as a company and a juice producer having never tried your juices.
See when a case has already been done it sets precedent and it's actually easier and cheaper for another company to the same when it's already been done once.

Because they have a case to refer to previously, it's easier for them to persue lawsuits

It wasn't aimed at you.

We will 're do all labels with a plain green label with no description soon.

Back
Top Bottom