What's new

Review Drip Drop Vapour - Squishies

This review is from my own purchase and based on my opinion of the flavour & how it vapes, I have zero affiliation or bias to Drip Drop and the juice was bought with my own money.

Obligatory cliche statement - Flavour Is Subjective.
But to give you an idea of my preferences, I enjoy dessert, pudding, fruity & sweet flavours.

So for todays review:
Squishies E-Liquid 100ml Shortfill 0mg by DripDrop Vapour
https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/dripdrop-squishies-100ml-shortfill-0mg/

Price is £10
But use discount code potv2015 you get 15% off so £8.50 + P&P
(I tend to order 3 flavours at a time to spread the postage costs)

Drip Drop Vapours description:
Raspberry & Milk Mallows.

A Unique Blend Of Delicate Raspberry And A Beautiful Creamy Back Note

A Sweet Candy That Will Leave A Lingering Authentic Sweet Taste In Your Mouth

Drip-Drop-Squishies.jpg

Test setup
I test my flavours in various setups, RTA's and RDA's but mostly squonk, the setup I use for my final conclusion is the Oumier VLS RDA (dual Ni80 coils horizontal stacked) as this gives the best flavour out of all my atomisers.

I also need to point out that I am on 1.5mg Nicotine so my VG nic shots aren't diluting the flavour much.
----------------------

There's not a whole lot to say about this juice, the picture on the bottle says it all, the flavour is absolutely spot on!

As with most of their range this is an add nic shot shake n vape, ready to vape within 15 minutes (after a good shake and let it settle) so I tried it straight away, I love the sweets and so chuffed this flavour is exactly the same and feels like you are tasting the actual sweets, it's delicious.

Nic Shots
You get 100ml of juice in a 120ml bottle so you only have room for 2 x 10ml nic shots, so max nic is 3mg, so if you are a higher nicotine user these might not be for you, unless you want to try some flavours, if you have 72mg nicotine then happy days.

Is it an ADV (All Day Vape)?
I went through a squonk bottle quite quickly and a bit like pigging out on the real sweets it felt too much so didn't go straight back to it and went onto other flavours, forgot about it for a few days but went back to it so I could review it.

As with other juices I vaped nothing but this for 2 days and those few days seemed to make a difference, I'm not sure if it was my taste buds on day 1 or not but it appeared to have mellowed into an even better vape.

I'm loving this and didn't get bored of it over the 2 days, it's very smooth and not overly sweetened, it's not quite an ADV but it's one I have a tank full on the go all the time and find myself reaching for it often.

Conclusion
Rather than giving pros & cons I think it's fairer to give flavours a score rating, now as far as I'm concerned there will never be a 10 out of 10, if that day comes I will be very surprised.

I would gives this an 8.5 out of 10

It's definitely one I will be ordering again, it's high up there amongst my favourite flavours and I like the fact it's quite a unique flavour adding variety to my flavour stash.

Final thoughts and link.
I've tried 9 flavours from Drip Drop Vapour (all bought) and I am VERY impressed, they have been the most consistent shortfills I've bought and I have gained a lot of faith in their products and fast service, I will be adding more reviews, I am in danger of sounding like a fanboy as I haven't had a bad juice (Yet) but if I do I will say it as it is.

I consider them a premium juice but you are getting 100ml for the price many would only provide 50ml so great value.

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/dripdrop-squishies-100ml-shortfill-0mg/
Discount Code for 15% off:
potv2015

I hope you find my findings useful, if in doubt read the reviews on the site (this is how I choose my flavours or not in some cases)

Nice review. This sounds like it would suit me.
I'll probably order some when I work my way through my existing juice.

Great review fella. Dalm you as that's another one I've now got to get along with pies.

Great review mate - one I have had on my list for a while but keep getting tempted by other things but will give it a try soon enough!

Nice review @Vapaneezer Scrooge . Do you have any concerns about eliquid being made to look like it’s a product for children though? There’s another thread on the go about millions at the minute where it is being discussed. I though it would be topical to mention in your thread.

Nice review @Vapaneezer Scrooge . Do you have any concerns about eliquid being made to look like it’s a product for children though? There’s another thread on the go about millions at the minute where it is being discussed. I though it would be topical to mention in your thread.
I have zero concerns, one of my pet hates is unclear labels where you have no idea what it is so it's refreshing to see labels where there's no doubt what you are buying.

I have a sweet tooth and diabetic so the labels appeal to me, it's like Drip Drops Fruit Pastels - I used to scoff them pre diabetic.

Appealing to children is another matter, they simply shouldn't be able to purchase them, I've yet to see a kid vaping, seen plenty smoking, apart from that you could argue that Sweet packets are appealing to children yet they are harmful also.

That's just my opinion, I'm sure many would disagree but this isn't the place to thrash it out.

Anyway good to see you back, have you been away?

Back
Top Bottom