Innokin
What's new

New swag cotton

I've placed 2 orders since and forgotten to order it. :17:

Hi mate, already got a pm with address so it’s gone now, sorry. Personally, I didn’t like it, yes I know CB v2 is shortish, but I still haven’t found a better one that both tastes great, easy to wick, is 100% natural cotton AND lasts especially in an RTA hich is harder to rewick (and usually it’s used on the move so annoying once yo7 start getting the start of the burned tastes without any notice) as you have to clean bits as opposed to an RDA which is quick...

Royal Flush Vape
CB has a very short lifespan - I find my coils need changing long before the cotton in my tanks.

Sorry tha5 doesn5 make sense, if CB (I presume you mean cotton bacon v2) has a short lifespan, why would you need to change coils BEFORE cotton?

Sorry tha5 doesn5 make sense, if CB (I presume you mean cotton bacon v2) has a short lifespan, why would you need to change coils BEFORE cotton?

I stopped using Cotton Bacon 2 years ago. Like you, I was changing it frequently but better products came along.

Hi mate, already got a pm with address so it’s gone now, sorry.

I was responding to Mitz' post about CB Prime. I've been put off Swag by the non-burning claim.

AcmeFog
I stopped using Cotton Bacon 2 years ago. Like you, I was changing it frequently but better products came along.

Anthing better then CB 2 that you do recommend trying? Personally I like the little square that came with the original reload RTA but have no idea what it was. All I know it was simple to cut, wicked so easy without having to cut any bits off, no bad initial taste at all, and lasted 2 full days with a sweet juice (usually I change daily as get a slowly increasing burning taste with V2 until I change). That extra time it lasted before starting to taste funny was a massive plus. Hehe, I can’t buy another reload RTA just for a small peace of cotton..

Anthing better then CB 2 that you do recommend trying? Personally I like the little square that came with the original reload RTA but have no idea what it was. All I know it was simple to cut, wicked so easy without having to cut any bits off, no bad initial taste at all, and lasted 2 full days with a sweet juice (usually I change daily as get a slowly increasing burning taste with V2 until I change). That extra time it lasted before starting to taste funny was a massive plus. Hehe, I can’t buy another reload RTA just for a small peace of cotton..

The little square you got was probably a Muji type Japanese organic cotton.

It's all very subjective, but if you're using multi-strand builds like Aliens or Claptons at high watts you need something like Shake n Vape, Jellyfish or Cotton Candy to keep up with the wicking.

These also give superior flavour and are very forgiving in most tanks regarding how much you use. Too little or too much, it doesn't matter, and they really do outlast the coils. I've had many a coil completely crusted over, and when I pull the cotton out it's in perfect condition.

The Electronic Cigarette Company

Get a bag of Japanese labo cottons puffs, if you like the square pads. About a fiver for 200 on amazon.

Vape Green
Got a tub, found it underwhelming, especially for the price. Nothing Special.

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom