Innokin
What's new

Golden Virginia

Cliffyboy1962

Achiever
I am not an expert when it comes to tobacco flavour concentrates so I need to ask a question.

Last night I was out with my daughter who has not decided to start vaping yet and she was smoking a roll up from Golden Virginia. I smelt it and loved it. I asked for a drag and it was frickin disgusting, of course, but underneath that hideous cocktail of combustion was a really pleasant flavour.

Does anyone know of a concentrate that comes anywhere near close to simulating the Golden Virginia flavour?

Vape Club
I am not an expert when it comes to tobacco flavour concentrates so I need to ask a question.

Last night I was out with my daughter who has not decided to start vaping yet and she was smoking a roll up from Golden Virginia. I smelt it and loved it. I asked for a drag and it was frickin disgusting, of course, but underneath that hideous cocktail of combustion was a really pleasant flavour.

Does anyone know of a concentrate that comes anywhere near close to simulating the Golden Virginia flavour?

I've just bought about 15 tobacco concentrates to try, don't know if there is a golden virginia in there, but if there is I will let you know how it turns out.

AcmeFog
FA Ozark Sweetleaf reminds me of GV, however it's a long time since I tasted GV.

I did put in my notes "Mainly a sweet Virginia with a hint of others, 8/10" so that might be worth a try.

Premier Ecigs
Thanks guys. Good information. I will order all of these tomorrow, mess around and see what comes closest.

I could never nail tobacco's - 30+ flavours/mixes tried and I gave up.
Rank is an understatement.

Vape Green

Yeah, I haven't had much luck either but I haven't tried as hard as you have. It's an area of flavouring that you could be forgiven for presuming that they would have nailed, early on in vaping's history but it does seem a difficult profile to get right.

Yeah, I haven't had much luck either but I haven't tried as hard as you have. It's an area of flavouring that you could be forgiven for presuming that they would have nailed, early on in vaping's history but it does seem a difficult profile to get right.

Its difficult to recreate burning leaves.

Innokin

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...threads/getting-into-tobacco-flavours.167426/

This might help.

Back
Top Bottom