What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nottingham VapeMeet Saturday 25th August 2018

Can try.... How long does @tootingyoda have if gets blocked in though!?
How long? Read straight over that lol

Til the council come in 6 months and tell him to fuck off. No restrictions on that car park it's private and I get on well with the land owner lol

I've left mine there overnight after deciding I couldn't be arsed to take the car home before a staff meeting.

Good may call in & wind the bugger up :D. Or see if he's got any Runt buttons left ;)
Thanks guys. Runt buttons eh? Any for the mini (V2 I think)? Also, have you any doors for the same please?
Buttons is me :), just shout and I'll bring them along.

Tell me if it's for the Mini or Tini.

Doors are the lovely Rob at StealthVape.

I'll bring buttons, cost on them is a beer / coke. Depends if I'm drinking or not, to be decided.

Mini for me please pal. Dark blue to match Robs door ;) or whatever takes my fancy.

Buttons is me :), just shout and I'll bring them along.

Tell me if it's for the Mini or Tini.

Doors are the lovely Rob at StealthVape.

I'll bring buttons, cost on them is a beer / coke. Depends if I'm drinking or not, to be decided.
Do you have a clear acrylic one please mate? How often does Rob re stock the doors?

You'll both get the full set of 7 buttons. This includes a clear.

Erm gimme 5 dude. I'll ask Rob on the door front as he makes them and they're labour intensive.
You're a true gent mate, oh and I only have the mini now. I'll have another look on SV later.

Back
Top Bottom