What's new

Side by Side Mods made well

dean0

Postman
Looking for a new mod for travel/work. Used a Tesla stealth but inbuilt battery life if awful.
Want something well put together, no chineseium. So far I have found Xvostick which is no longer made and Rusmods Union, looks nice using starplat chip.
Any other suggestions, or quality mods like dicodes etc. Nothing flashy!

I suggest Pm'ing vitali in FB about Union mod, for either Union SP(22mm atty's and 18650) or 2.0 ( a lil bigger, can house 25mm atty and takes 20700 battery).
Price is about 130'ish euros(not bad IMO) amd he has many great looking custom sleeves also :O

Personaly ive been on hunt for xvostick for quite a while, but with no luck. so... next im in progress off selling my squonk stuff to get funds for both of unions

Oh, and only dicodes can keep up with starplats battery effiecency(so ive been told) so thats another great reason

Anything that ticks the ops boxes in 2019? Have decided to go back to my kayfun 5 / MTL vaping and could really do with something that's "side by side" and has replaceble 18650s (or larger)

Anything that ticks the ops boxes in 2019? Have decided to go back to my kayfun 5 / MTL vaping and could really do with something that's "side by side" and has replaceble 18650s (or larger)
Vaponaute La Petit Box

Back
Top Bottom