What's new

Vaper Lifestyle Expo 2018 - Manchester

Jimmydids

Achiever
Didn’t see anything else on here (didn’t search too hard) so apologies if it’s already been posted.

https://vaperlifestyle.com

31st Aug for businesses, 1st and 2nd Sep for everyone, loads going on. Down the road from me so I’m going, anyone else?

Last edited:
Seeing that it is in Manchester, I might just go for a look in.

It is tempting to go, except I expect it to be packed with ' yoofs' who never say good morning, just ' yo bro' in a grunt under their baseball cap worn the wrong way round.
God ! I now feel old.

' yo bro'

tenor.gif

Been thinking about going, but I must admit will all the skateboard/tattoo shite it does look a bit more yoof orientated as @ianleeds said so I can't make up my mind. Anyone know if you have to pre book tickets or if you can just shuffle up and pay on the door?

I may be going, @Chris K fancy it? 31st September.

They rang today to give B2B tickets.

I had a look on website a week or two back... I'm not sure.. it looked abit like Expo but with more Snapbacks and cloudz bro... What you thinking? Could always make a day and nip somewhere else up that neck of woods.

I had a look on website a week or two back... I'm not sure.. it looked abit like Expo but with more Snapbacks and cloudz bro... What you thinking? Could always make a day and nip somewhere else up that neck of woods.
Could always make a day of it and go bug the locals ;)

Yeah thought abit snap back bros, but at least on designated business days should be alreet.

Could always make a day of it and go bug the locals ;)

Yeah thought abit snap back bros, but at least on designated business days should be alreet.

It's the 31st August you plum, not September.

I'm up for it, nothing else planned. Grab the tickets mate and can decide properly day before.

Back
Top Bottom