What's new

coppervape dvarw mtl

@dahut there was a guy in the thread in the mtl section that wedged a lot of toothpicks in to block off half of the airhole of his mtl dvarw. I wouldn’t recommend it, but he seemed to like it.

@dahut there was a guy in the thread in the mtl section that wedged a lot of toothpicks in to block off half of the airhole of his mtl dvarw. I wouldn’t recommend it, but he seemed to like it.

external internal ?
i don't like the idea even external lol
a tank band is the best i can come up with just now but it will move all the time ie in pocket etc
il think of something lol
internal will mess the air hitting the coil reducing the flavor

just noted this is the mtl threads sorry all :D

Last edited:
Get some aluminium tape and cover half of it. Or just buy the mtl version and don’t be tight. :D

just noted this is the mtl threads sorry all :D

Don’t worry about it, I’ve complained to the management many a time about the unwashed scruffs with their clones coming into the Connoisseurs Club and mouthing off but there still isn’t any more muscle on the door to stop them

When they come up in “new posts” we don’t notice which section it’s in @Jimmydids . You should request your exclusive connoisseurs club be closed off to us plebs, I reckon. I can only begin to imagine the inconvenience, my sincere condolences &c.

When they come up in “new posts” we don’t notice which section it’s in @Jimmydids . You should request your exclusive connoisseurs club be closed off to us plebs, I reckon. I can only begin to imagine the inconvenience, my sincere condolences &c.
anyone can wear a suit it helps ppl feel important

I can’t remember the last time I heard someone admit they know their place since the days when we were allowed to send urchins up chimneys to give them a good sweep

Back
Top Bottom