What's new

Right batteries?

Chu

Postman
Hi all,

So after reading so many batteries horror stories I just wanted to check I'm using a sufficient battery.

Currently using LG HE4 18650/2500mAh/35a in a Wismec RX Gen3 Dual with a WM-02 coil @ 45w / 16.4a (But will soon be switching to WM-Mesh coils which are recommended at 65-75w).

I hope I've supplied enough information for my question and thanks in advance for your responses.

You'll be fine, the device has quite a few safety cutouts and such. I've got a couple of he4s I use in some of my mechs
Edit: just quickly checked and mooch rated them almost on a par with the 25rs

Last edited:
You'll be fine, the device has quite a few safety cutouts and such. I've got a couple of he4s I use in some of my mechs
Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm happy my batteries are sufficient and safe because I'm not going to lie I got over eager when buying my first lot of vaping supplies lmao. Is there a better/more suitable battery for my set up or not?

You could probably throw in some 30q or hg2 s happily , slightly more battery life, like I said there's a fair amount of safety features in the rx

Last edited:
I will say that I've run 25r s for the last year and I've been absent from the forum so batteries might have changed a bit since I was last here [emoji16]

I'd go with Samsung 30Qs for the better battery life.

You could probably throw in some 30q or hg2 s happily , slightly more battery life, like I said there's a fair amount of safety features in the rx

I will say that I've run 25r s for the last year and I've been absent from the forum so batteries might have changed a bit since I was last here [emoji16]

I'd go with Samsung 30Qs for the better battery life.

weirdly enough I've recently been looking at the 30Qs over on the Fogstar website. Glad I'm on the right track.

Thanks for all the help.

Back
Top Bottom