What's new

Best Squonk Atty for the Rage Mod

redchris

Postman
I tried squonking a while ago with a Pico Squeeze and wasp nano but it left me underwhelmed. I'm thinking of trying again with more power and the Rage seems the obvious mod choice, especially now that prices are coming down.

What tanks do folks recommend to use with the rage? Is single coil squonking still the way to go or is a dual coil tank a better bet for the Rage?

Thanks

I haven't got many squirtyarse things but Pulse 24 is my go to at the moment.
May you enjoy the late summer as nature intended.
I fancy the Rage, but I know I will squonk a frazzle and chuck it into next door's garden.

As the Rage is a 2 battery squonk mod i would go for a duel coil RDA something like the Drop that way you can use a duel coil build or a single coil build the Drop RDA works really well both ways...........

I just got my brushed steel rage yesterday & have paired it with my bonza, I'd forgotten how good it is, with a couple of giant aliens @ 110w. It's a terrific pairing.

rage dual battery dual rda only one i can advise on is the goon or clone i have the lost art clone and it's the shit best rda i have plus the cheapest think i payed 8 dollar for it from FTech
a little bit more than the 5 dollar i normally pay but worth it ;) haha

cheap ,well machined ,comes clean no machine oil ,
bargain

mcm apocalypse rda Even ??.

but these are old now clones are cheap but real will taste better :)

i hear drop bonza etc etc but ......

Last edited:
tbh u have to sook on them to see what's best
so iv heared ;)

clone are cheap buy them first then spend ur cash on the real deal mate

With dual battery I might be tempted to run dual coil. Drop and Reload X are both great dual coil squonkers for flavor. I'm mostly running single battery single coil, and the Jazz RDA is tops out of my many singles. People say all the single attys vape pretty much the same and I would generally agree, but the Jazz stands out for flavor intensity and seems to deliver every time with any reasonable build. They just nailed it with that airflow design.

Back
Top Bottom