What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Measuring Bottles

puff_o0

Initiate
Hi all,

Does anyone know if some unicorn style/dripping bottles in the 15-30ml range with ml measurements on the side? Preferable moulded, so the markings don't rub off.

Im getting a bit sick of using syringes to make liquid, just makes it a bit of faff.

I mix a lot of different flavours at a time and switching/making sure syringes or measuring cylinders are clean is a PITA.

Obviously still use a syringe for nicotine as small amounts of 72mg can make quite a difference.

I've never come across any with graduation marks but have you thought about mixing by weight instead and do away with syringes all together !

I've never come across any with graduation marks but have you thought about mixing by weight instead and do away with syringes all together !

Never even thought of it to be honest.

Something you do?

I assume different concentrates don't have vastly different densities? Would need to get some more accurate scales though, i think i know just the kind...

I like measuring with a set of digi's to be accurate ,but as said above some flavours have different readings ,I also used a pippette pump but struggled when started mixing with max vg .The best way I find ,is still with good old fashioned syringes .:)

Back
Top Bottom