What's new

Review Innokin Proton Kit with Scion II (Plexus)

Sounds a good little set up! I cant fault the Plexus coils, ive tried the Desire and Smok ones both decent but Plexus has slighlty more flavour imo
Yeah, looking forward to it. I've heard the Plexus wick really well too. Cheers mate.

My other comments you've seen in other parts not the forum .. on the TC control using the ss316l mode it seems to me to be very good . I bought steel especially to try it . I've always been a wattage vaper .. I think I've been missing out all this time . I won't be going back to wattage while I have this mod .. [emoji16]

Yeah they instant obviously you get a slight taste on the first few hits but sound afterwards :)
Hi mate. Got the Oceanus kit today. The tank is the Scion 1, not the 2, but still takes the Plexus coils. Thought it was the 2 as I had read somewhere the Plexus were just for it, but they are for both the 1 & 2. Damn they bang out the flavour when they're run in huh! Came also with 2 triple coils but had to try these Plexus ones out, couldn't wait. Have tried it next to the Crios with the .65's and same juice. Both new just run in coils. The Scion's pretty airy with the vents right open compared to the little Crios. But nice tank! Great flavour too. Liking the Oceanus mod too. Simple but well made. Happy too that the adaptor for the 18650's when fitted with one doesn't move about or make a noise, though I'm gonna run it, or the misses will as it's for her the mod, with the supplied 20700's. Cool little kit at a bargain price. :thumbup:

Hi mate. Got the Oceanus kit today. The tank is the Scion 1, not the 2, but still takes the Plexus coils. Thought it was the 2 as I had read somewhere the Plexus were just for it, but they are for both the 1 & 2. Damn they bang out the flavour when they're run in huh! Came also with 2 triple coils but had to try these Plexus ones out, couldn't wait. Have tried it next to the Crios with the .65's and same juice. Both new just run in coils. The Scion's pretty airy with the vents right open compared to the little Crios. But nice tank! Great flavour too. Liking the Oceanus mod too. Simple but well made. Happy too that the adaptor for the 18650's when fitted with one doesn't move about or make a noise, though I'm gonna run it, or the misses will as it's for her the mod, with the supplied 20700's. Cool little kit at a bargain price. :thumbup:

I know don't they just and they are constant. I'm glad your happy with the kit you really can't fault Innokin at the moment

I know don't they just and they are constant. I'm glad your happy with the kit you really can't fault Innokin at the moment
Yeah. Though I did have a crappy batch of .65's several months back that tasted off and burnt out really quick, the on flavour point was lucky to last 1 day, the distributor here in Oz really stuffed me around too. But after a wait I ordered some from another shop, one I use but have a high turn over, new batch, they checked them and all looked good and they have been great ever since. The bad ones were wound and fitted in the coil housing all crooked and uneven. All since have been spot on. :thumbup:
Cheers mate.

Tell me about it the coils were not very good in the UK from where I had them from, resulting in the risk of ordering from Amazon they were great until I got rid of the kit. did you ever get the extension kit for the Crios?

Very nice review mate! I have a Proton on the way, the mod only. Looking forward to it. I’m slightly ashamed to admit mine will be spending a lot of time at 13-18w, I tend to MTL more nowadays. Just wanted this for huge battery life when at home, more than anything.That said, I’ll take pity on it now and then and chuck a dripper on it. It’s only fair :D

Cool. I have the Oceanus kit coming in a few days and the Scion 2 with mine also will have an RTA deck, coils and cotton. Am looking forward to putting the Plexus coils to the test as well as trying out the RTA which as far as that goes will be my first go of one. :thumbup:
I have always loved innokin and the mods just last. The oceanus is a cracker but I'm waiting for a single cell version of the atlas big box. Man that mod is even better than it looks.

I have always loved innokin and the mods just last. The oceanus is a cracker but I'm waiting for a single cell version of the atlas big box. Man that mod is even better than it looks.
They are good mate. My out n about Kroma A has had heaps of use and still looks as good and works as good as day 1. Hmm, the Oceanus. Lovely little mod, got it for the misses. She's utterly hopeless with vape gear. The other day, was just 4 days old, "oh look, there's all juice over it". She'd overfilled the tank. You could see it in the fire button and edges of the battery door. No choice but to get a syringe, hold it facing up and squirt some 100% iso alcohol into the button area. Nothing to fit or undo the screws with. I think its ok. Cant smell any of the coffee juice that she had.
So I just actually ordered her another Wismec RX 80 resin, the tank sits way away from the fire button and screen, opposite side, and her other is the only mod she has never destroyed. The Plexus coil is now a week old and going fine after heaps of sweet juice through it and several flavour changes. So far the second longest lasting stock coil I've used. Much better than the Freemax mesh I have. Which I gave up on.

Back
Top Bottom