What's new

Sxk big boxer squonk clone

in the thread for this there is talk but someone points out that if it's not 100% 1:1 there will be issues
it's on my watch list now ;)
https://m.fasttech.com/forums/-/t/2730890/board-inside
Sxk know what they're doing. They've been making the billet box clones for a while now and have made sure the DNA boards slip in perfectly.
They will be made to measure. That said the sxk board's are superb as they are but this will be a fantastically cheap way of getting a top end super high wattage squonker.
I never go that high but this will be a boon.

It has a nice looking design and looks ergonomic compared to some other bulky mods.

Whatever you do don't just nonchalantly search for boxer on ft.

Screenshot_2018-08-19-06-41-31.jpg

:eek:

That does look interesting although had to go to 3avape to see one. I've been thinking about building one of the Floris boxes for a DNA75c as I would like to have replay on a squonk this has dual batteries though.

Yeah apologies. Ft have pulled the link. I'm assuming it's not quite at the pre sale point yet. 3f purchasers be warned you may have a wait for arrival.
I will repost the link once ft have it back up.

I will keep an eye on this mod as a DNA 250c would be very good, as I understand it, it has better accuracy than the 75c (which is great) but if it didn't fit in pretty much as a direct swap and the buttons didn't line up it would be a major headache due to the way the up down switches are on the front panel. Also I cant see what type of bottle this takes on the sites yet.

Back
Top Bottom