What's new

Custard Cream Concentrate.

mick brown

Veteran
Hi guy's.
A while ago I purchased the Custard Cream Concentrate from somewhere. Not sure exactly but it might of been Nomnomz.
After giving it a long steep, I absolutely love it.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it anywhere now so my question is, is it still available or was it one that had to be dropped from Cotswolds list. I really hope not but I've got a bad feeling [emoji45]

Do you still make it Stu, or has anyone else seen it available somewhere ?

@Cotswold Vapour !!

Last edited:
Hi guy's.
A while ago I purchased the Custard Cream Concentrate from somewhere. Not sure exactly but it might of been Nomnomz.
After giving it a long steep, I absolutely love it.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it anywhere now so my question is, is it still available or was it one that had to be dropped from Cotswolds list. I really hope not but I've got a bad feeling [emoji45]

Do you still make it Stu, or has anyone else seen it available somewhere ?

@Cotswold Vapour !!

Yo Mick!

Custard Cream was a limited edition, exclusive concentrate we developed for Nom Nomz.

As far as I'm aware there are no bottles left in existence.

However this is POTV, so I'll be damned if a fellow ape wants something and we can't oblige.

Chuck me a PM with your address and the post fairy will be with you shortly with some custardy biscuity goodness.

Stu :D

Yo Mick!

Custard Cream was a limited edition, exclusive concentrate we developed for Nom Nomz.

As far as I'm aware there are no bottles left in existence.

However this is POTV, so I'll be damned if a fellow ape wants something and we can't oblige.

Chuck me a PM with your address and the post fairy will be with you shortly with some custardy biscuity goodness.

Stu :D
@Cotswold Vapour
any chance of sharing the recipe with us since it's gone now mate

Last edited:
ME too please mate..

Been loving Chefs nice custard cream biscuit for couple of years so would love to try it?

Thanks

ME too please mate..

Been loving Chefs nice custard cream biscuit for couple of years so would love to try it?

Thanks
Is the Chef's one good then ? I've had some steeping for 6 week's now so about ready for trying.

Is the Chef's one good then ? I've had some steeping for 6 week's now so about ready for trying.
one way to find out :)

i have spent a years working to make a custard cream to eventually get up to a strawberry custard cream biscuit type goodness all were ok but nothing amazing

had given up intil strawberryripple dropped a strawberry custard recipe bad strawberry ;)

i have spent a years working to make a custard cream to eventually get up to a strawberry custard cream biscuit type goodness all were ok but nothing amazing

had given up intil strawberryripple dropped a strawberry custard recipe bad strawberry ;)
Cotswolds was very nice so I'm hoping chef's is somewhere near

Up the biscuit in this to 3% and swap the cream for 2% tfa vbi

20181014_210516.png

Back
Top Bottom