What's new

Anyone fancy some monthly mix fun in here?

Thank god you explained the profile of the fish one in the other thread Si, I was sitting here thinking..."Fish?!? Fish?!? Has he lost his f**** mind ?!?"

nah, fuck it ... if they don't work together they don't work ..... that's part of the process for me.... I'm gonna try anyway, we don't get anywhere new by using the well established pairings and recipes. ... it could throw up some surprises. :D

stay positive @Gitchy ... it will be a laugh if they all turn out revolting anyway. :D

nah, fuck it ... if they don't work together they don't work ..... that's part of the process for me.... I'm gonna try anyway, we don't get anywhere new by using the well established pairings and recipes. ... it could throw up some surprises. :D

stay positive @Gitchy ... it will be a laugh if they all turn out revolting anyway. :D

I'm in it for the laugh. I've actually got an idea of what I want to try already. It might work! Just need to wait till payday so I can get the biscuit in.

This monthly mixing is a great idea btw. Really got my imagination going.

I'd like to get close to a screwball, after fucking it up umpteen times and feeding the sink, I surrendered and bought a one-shot conc. For the willing it's like raspberry ripple icecream with an undertone of bubblegum.

I'm in it for the laugh. I've actually got an idea of what I want to try already. It might work! Just need to wait till payday so I can get the biscuit in.

This monthly mixing is a great idea btw. Really got my imagination going.

awesome .. :)

me too .... I might even try a tobacco with them ... I have a vague 'in progress' recipe with tobacco, marzipan and that biscuit, the fish might be interesting in that. :D

awesome .. :)

me too .... I might even try a tobacco with them ... I have a vague 'in progress' recipe with tobacco, marzipan and that biscuit, the fish might be interesting in that. :D

Yeah I'm thinking jammy dodger. The fish might be ok for adding a jellyish texture. In my mind anyway :18:

Ordered mine, thinking something like the rice crispy bars but with blackcurrant to contrast with the sweet fishy

Back
Top Bottom