What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

...... to continue on from the washing new bottles thread

Yeah, I put that in my notes .... "may work well with other tobacco as an extra note" .... it defo wasn't as horrible as Glory :D

Honestly, bump up the concentration with the glory. I think that’s the mistake I made with soho, and put myself right off it.

Honestly, bump up the concentration with the glory. I think that’s the mistake I made with soho, and put myself right off it.

Soho is amazing. :D

I'll try it higher, but I think I'll just get more horribleness.... we'll see, I've give it a go.

Soho is amazing. :D

I'll try it higher, but I think I'll just get more horribleness.... we'll see, I've give it a go.
I found a lot of the FA tobacco concs needed at least a month steeping. Not that it made the horrible ones any nicer. Did you use any detergent in the washing machine? Not that I'll be trying it, I'm still a throw old bottles away kinda guy even though I was told it meant I was a monster last time I mentioned it.

I found a lot of the FA tobacco concs needed at least a month steeping. Not that it made the horrible ones any nicer. Did you use any detergent in the washing machine? Not that I'll be trying it, I'm still a throw old bottles away kinda guy even though I was told it meant I was a monster last time I mentioned it.
You're a monster.

I find most of the ones I like are ok after a few days but yes, they do get better over time. Sometimes I leave them and sometimes I don’t. But I do find most of them are better in blends with each other.

I left them for 2 - 3 weeks .... they were just tests to get an idea of them really.

yeah, just a little liquid detergent ... 30 degrees, then a double rinse cycle. I bought a load of 10ml squishy bottles for testers, (they are like the rejuiced ones) I'm using a lot at the moment so .... I'm not going to make a 5ml tester then chuck them away, I'd be throwing 40 away a month and that could get a bit expensive...

That was new bottles, these are bottles he's made juice in and washing to reuse. I think...

yup, this. :)

I left them for 2 - 3 weeks .... they were just tests to get an idea of them really.

yeah, just a little liquid detergent ... 30 degrees, then a double rinse cycle. I bought a load of 10ml squishy bottles for testers, (they are like the rejuiced ones) I'm using a lot at the moment so .... I'm not going to make a 5ml tester then chuck them away, I'd be throwing 40 away a month and that could get a bit expensive...

yup, this. :)

Where'd you get them from? I need to get myself a load of decent-ish 10ml bottles for all the recipe ideas and tweaks I've got going on

Back
Top Bottom