What's new

...... to continue on from the washing new bottles thread

Simon G

Olympian
I've just put all my used 10ml tester bottles in the washing machine ........

figured it must be better than washing them all by hand.

... I also put them in a pillow case before anyone says anything, I might be daft but I'm not that daft.

I don't use 10ml testers.....I make 30 or 60ml......n vape it regardless...menthol/koolada/absinthe, have been known to rescue the day.
Its pure laziness, Im no wicking something for 10 fkin mls:)

I’m the same @Rickster . I have loads of bottles of liquid lying about, and only mix when I either have an empty bottle or an essential runs out. So even new blends, start off in a 50ml and get adjusted as needed. Very occasionally if I have empty 10ml bottle lying about I’ll make a 10ml of a single flavour for testing purposes. But only one or two, now and again.

Last edited:
I don't use 10ml testers.....I make 30 or 60ml......n vape it regardless...menthol/koolada/absinthe, have been known to rescue the day.
Its pure laziness, Im no wicking something for 10 fkin mls:)

I'm the opposite, I mixed 10 bottles of the same recipe the other day with minor changes to each.... :18:

I prefer a Raymond Blanc approach, and just roughly measure ingredients in a measuring tube or drip them in in drops for the pungent ones. It works very well with the kind of flavours I have in the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom