What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Would you vape on a bus?

ZendeR

Postman
Http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45212444

It's part of the parliamentary report published today that recommend relaxing the rules around vaping in public spaces. I wouldn't vape on a bus or plane. One of the reasons I stopped subohming outside is because I think it's inconsiderate to other people to force them to walk through a huge cloud, regardless of how nice it smells.

I think the argument that "at least it's not fag smoke" doesn't stick in this context. On the other hand some people wear the most atrocious perfumes and I have to put up with it :D

Anyways. I don't think they considered evidence of 10 smok princes inside a bus at 100w. Thoughts?

Vaping on a bus is much, much less offensive than farting on a bus, and nobody seems too bothered about doing that. I would vape on a bus, but I don’t puff out big obnoxious clouds anyway. The other passengers probably wouldn’t even notice.

No, unless I was trousered and it was emptyish and I exhaled inside my t-shirt.

Depends. If I was using a pod system and it was a long bus ride I would.

If it was my squonks, I wouldn't.

Just common courtesy for others around you.

Do we think perfume should be banned on buses? Chippies? People that haven’t had a shower for a week?

Yes, but only if it has a conductor with a ticket machine for nostalgic purposes.

I’m just walking through a shopping centre on way back to my office in a poor area of the town, and a few folk are vaping in here. Nobody really cares.

To be fair there’s also a guy lying on a bench out cold and nobody is worried about him either.

Back
Top Bottom