What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

Did Chris pick up those shelves?

Did Chris pick up those shelves?
If you checked WhatsApp more often you'd know mate ;D
IMG_20180814_171522.jpeg
IMG-20180814-WA0004.jpeg

you get that I detest most forms of social media yeah ? especially WhatsApp!
I know you're a Social Media hater :P, but I thought Facebook was higher than WhatsApp.

Hell even I've temporarily deleted Facebook, but keep WhatsApp.

I am thinking of a Zeltu as a treat.
So, those who have one @Crewella @bellyman @zouzounaki and many, many lovely other people...
Would you buy it again now you have had it for a while, anything fucks you off?
Anything jingles your fancy?
Is the silver as tacky as it looks, should I go stealth black or maybe carefree pink?
I am thinking stealthy nicsalts and I do love the Crema, would 65%VG be ok in the 1.2?
Thank you in advance as I need convincing that it's not shinyitus coming back, it would be handy in my holiday shorts I am sure.

I have the wobbly pod thing going on plus a rattly button.
Does my nut in a bit but it vapes very well. I also have the silver, I prefer it above the others.

I know you're a Social Media hater :P, but I thought Facebook was higher than WhatsApp.

Hell even I've temporarily deleted Facebook, but keep WhatsApp.
Txt email or phone I check al the time FB I check if I remember (I check here more) can be once a month with what’s app - and then only if someone has said they sent me a message on it!

We swiped one from ZT for testing purposes and showing customers. (I need to pay for it still Martyn!)

Design wise it's great. Functionality cool.

Airflow excellent, MTL to a very loose MTL.

Quality feels like the Zippo of the vape world.

Niggles but I'm really picky. Tolerances on some pods. They do rock slightly and that niggles me but I'm picky.

Lastly battery life, we've been using it for 2-3 days and I'm yet to recharge it.

Aye the battery life is excellent considering the size and how quickly it charges.

Back
Top Bottom