What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

@Gina3fvape's response is woeful. 3F's response is disgraceful.

Fuck that shit.

Send the Paypal panda in.

giphy.gif
Our ticket will be processed within 24 hours, please be patient, we have feedback with relevant responsible personnel, thank you for your support and understanding, or you can Or you can tell us the ticket number and the order number, we can help you in a targeted manner.
if you have any questions, please contact us.

I'll just add, you are sending me the new battery door I requested, great.
Unless you sort out the two ladies in this thread, that will be my last purchase from you.

Our ticket will be processed within 24 hours, please be patient, we have feedback with relevant responsible personnel, thank you for your support and understanding, or you can Or you can tell us the ticket number and the order number, we can help you in a targeted manner.
if you have any questions, please contact us.
You haven’t refunded these people.

You haven’t sent out replacement mods.

You didn’t deal with their problems in 24hrs. Worse, you blamed them for the issues and put up advice that is dangerous and wrong.

I don’t support 3F, I don’t understand 3F - and, trust me, I will never intend to start trying.

I may have had little sleep, but the feeling behind this post would remain the same had I slept for a week: fuck your fucking twat company, your shockingly shite customer service and your mealy-mouthed bullshit promises.

Bunch of fucking amateur twatheads. Fuck off, and when you think you’ve fucked off quite some distance - carry on fucking the fuck off.

You haven’t refunded these people.

You haven’t sent out replacement mods.

You didn’t deal with their problems in 24hrs. Worse, you blamed them for the issues and put up advice that is dangerous and wrong.

I don’t support 3F, I don’t understand 3F - and, trust me, I will never intend to start trying.

I may have had little sleep, but the feeling behind this post would remain the same had I slept for a week: fuck your fucking twat company, your shockingly shite customer service and your mealy-mouthed bullshit promises.

Bunch of fucking amateur twatheads. Fuck off, and when you think you’ve fucked off quite some distance - carry on fucking the fuck off.
Please believe in the sincerity of the issues we deal with. Our starting point is to serve our customers. Please tell us about your order. We will give feedback to professionals to help you better.
Thanks for understanding

I can see I’m going to have to put this moron on ignore before I get abusive.

Have a nice cup of tea.:D
The wife has bought me coffee before I pack the bike up and ride off to get anhialated in a field.

Or maybe I’ll just cover myself in lard and have a sexy party at home?

I’ve yet to make my mind up.

Back
Top Bottom