What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Thanks mate!

Yeah I have had a couple of billet boxes in the past, wish I never sold them now! I’ll still be picking one up because there is lots of interest in not only the threaded tips, but the buttons too :)
go for the sxk with usb ,a dna without escribe is like a footballer without legs lol

Couple more custom shaped 510 tips today for a customer that ordered via Facebook.

These are custom MTL profiles with a narrow 4mm bore [emoji16]

Black granite and lava explosion blanks [emoji7]

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg
IMG_3999.jpg
IMG_4002.jpg
IMG_4003.jpg
IMG_4005.jpg
IMG_4008.JPG
IMG_4009.JPG

@Lee Got home from work ... to find these little beauties has arrived. Love them ....... all of them ....... they're beautiful. But they're also lovely to use, really comfortable shape and that bore is perfect for my MTL vaping style. Really chuffed. Thank you!! :2thumbsup::10:

P1170189.JPG

@Lee Got home from work ... to find these little beauties has arrived. Love them ....... all of them ....... they're beautiful. But they're also lovely to use, really comfortable shape and that bore is perfect for my MTL vaping style. Really chuffed. Thank you!! :2thumbsup::10:

View attachment 169755

Ah that’s great to hear, really pleased you like them [emoji16]

Thank you very much for your order!

Ah that’s great to hear, really pleased you like them [emoji16]

Thank you very much for your order!
I really am chuffed to bits. They will be much used and loved. :love:

Only downside is ....... they make all my other drip tips look like utter crap! ;)

Hi Lee if you could make me up 4 drip tips in the colours that I’ve highlighted, I would like them as chunky as possible as there for 25 to 30 mm rtas
Get back to me with some of your ideas, as looking at you work I trust your judgment totally
Thanks mate
Let me know when you would like me to make payment and I’ll sort it out.
IMG_1888.jpg

Back
Top Bottom