What's new

Credit where credit is due...

D

deleteuser47111

Yesterday I got a voucher from 88 Vape and I ordered a job lot of their website and there was a small issue when it came to completing the order on the website. So this morning I phoned their customer support line and they couldn't have been more polite and helpful. Genuinely superb customer service. I cannot praise them enough.

Thanks to all at 88 Vape.

Yesterday I got a voucher from 88 Vape and I ordered a job lot of their website and there was a small issue when it came to completing the order on the website. So this morning I phoned their customer support line and they couldn't have been more polite and helpful. Genuinely superb customer service. I cannot praise them enough.

Thanks to all at 88 Vape.

Hello,

Thanks for your kind feedback! It is great to hear that you have been happy with the service you received.

We hope you enjoy our products :-)

Hello,

Thanks for your kind feedback! It is great to hear that you have been happy with the service you received.

We hope you enjoy our products :-)

I always enjoy your products. My two favourite juices are your Strawberry Mousse and Lime Zest Cookie. Both of those will be great in a shortfill BTW.

Always nice to hear of good service rather than the poor that gets so frequently reported.

Fair play @88Vape . Well done. And welcome to the Planet.

Back
Top Bottom