What's new

New to sub ohm

Starting off with premade coils is a good plan... gets you used to assembling and also trying different types you get an idea of how much metal you'll need for whatever you're aiming for.
Thanks mate you have been a great help i guess it's just question of taking all the advice from everyone and get trying i know theres going to be a few mistakes made but that learning

Thanks mate you have been a great help i guess it's just question of taking all the advice from everyone and get trying i know theres going to be a few mistakes made but that learning

yeah man, building takes a wee bit of getting used to but then just gets very addictive! had my Drop Solo since Sat and about to rip out build #3... nothing wrong with it, i just keep getting new ideas to try and too impatient to wait till the coils are gubbed.

yeah man, building takes a wee bit of getting used to but then just gets very addictive! had my Drop Solo since Sat and about to rip out build #3... nothing wrong with it, i just keep getting new ideas to try and too impatient to wait till the coils are gubbed.
all i can do is give it a go mate.

Get the Drop Solo... really easy to build and great flavour off it. Still cant believe its just a single coil sometimes when Im using it!

I have the normal drop but currently running it with a single coil, its pretty good. Might have a go with four coils on it to see what happens.

I have the normal drop but currently running it with a single coil, its pretty good. Might have a go with four coils on it to see what happens.
I have just ordered the Digiflavor DROP RDA . and the Wotofo Atty Cube RDA

Ive had 4 Microcoils in it before, 2 in from the bottom, 2 in from the top, its good, have a shit lod of cotton in there though... Actually tried dual in the Drop Solo yesterday the same way:
DropSolo-DualMicros.jpeg
DropSolo-DualMicros2.jpeg

Its also very tasty but a pops a LOT!

I have just ordered the Digiflavor DROP RDA . and the Wotofo Atty Cube RDA

You cant go wrong with the original Drop. I only suggested the single as thought it might be a little easier to start off with but both are amazing! :)

Ive had 4 Microcoils in it before, 2 in from the bottom, 2 in from the top, its good, have a shit lod of cotton in there though... Actually tried dual in the Drop Solo yesterday the same way:
View attachment 169660 View attachment 169661

Its also very tasty but a pops a LOT!

You cant go wrong with the original Drop. I only suggested the single as thought it might be a little easier to start off with but both are amazing! :)

Did it last night, too much cotton for my liking

Back
Top Bottom