What's new

coppervape dvarw mtl

Mine probably lasts a week but it’s usually only used in the evening in rotation with another tank or two. I can detect a noticeable drop in flavour when it needs attended to.

not even tried mine yet
it's the v3 from FT don't no who makes it but seems like lowest intake it has is 3mm
so just bought the .8 1 1.5 2 2.5 intakes plus the full pc and the yellow caped tanks
I'm hoping it's going to be kayfun ass kicker
soon see
9654672-1.jpg

Attachments

• 9664195-1.jpg
    9664195-1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 9654675-2.jpg
    9654675-2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 9652329-2.jpg
    9652329-2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 78
@dahut that’s the 24mm DL version. I think the reducers you’ve ordered are for the 22mm MTL version, if so, sorry to say I don’t think they’ll fit.

I wonder if the bell cap thing is for the 22mm? If so I want one. The plastic bottom tank half turned it to be shit, it split round the thread after a few refills. So I have mine on full metal mode at the minute...

image.jpg

@dahut that’s the 24mm DL version. I think the reducers you’ve ordered are for the 22mm MTL version, if so, sorry to say I don’t think they’ll fit.

I wonder if the bell cap thing is for the 22mm? If so I want one. The plastic bottom tank half turned it to be shit, it split round the thread after a few refills. So I have mine on full metal mode at the minute...

View attachment 169904

thank you
canceled item it was 22 the yellow is 24 I'm happy with just the yellow

the intake reducers will work wont they ?
here's the pc cap mate
https://m.fasttech.com/p/9664195

If it’s for using mtl style you might be better to cancel the tank and pick up the 22mm one instead.

If it’s for using mtl style you might be better to cancel the tank and pick up the 22mm one instead.
fk
its already here mate
thanks for the info :) lesson learnt

FT have it listed as mtl but it has dl printed on tank that's 3 times ft have miss described items i have bought

coppervpe coming soon i hope

Try it out anyway, I bet it’s good. You could open a ticket with fasttech as well and say it had the wrong description, they might give you a few quid credit towards the mtl one.

Back
Top Bottom