What's new

Anyone fancy some monthly mix fun in here?

Typical - I have no capella silverline products at all.... ha!

Typical - I have no capella silverline products at all.... ha!

they are £1.19 each mate .... that's kind of the point, to try new and exciting stuff you may not have tried before ..... it's about having fun not showing off your amazing recipes. ;)

Off on vacation for two weeks in September but I'll look forward to making premium sink fodder on my return ;)

Fuck it, I'll start another 'proper' thread then later ..... to make it simple I'll chose these two and in October someone else can pick the next two, someone else in November and so on .... that will make things simple. We don't want to be talking about it forever. :D

It will give us something to do over the winter.

I'm quite enthused by this, DIY is the last frontier for me really, like yourself I'm kinda done with hardware.

I'm a bit confused. Do we need to use both the suggested concentrates in one recipe or can we split them? I don't have the biscuit yet but I do have the 27 fish. I also reckon they'd be horrible together, given the slight waxiness of the fish.

I'm a bit confused. Do we need to use both the suggested concentrates in one recipe or can we split them? I don't have the biscuit yet but I do have the 27 fish. I also reckon they'd be horrible together, given the slight waxiness of the fish.

we could pick 2 flavours that we all have to use and we can choose 2-3 others of our own and see what we can each come up with each month?

So one recipe including the two suggestions and 2-3 others I guess. Would love to have a go but no fecking time. Wondet if @South Coast Vaper would be up for it?

that was the plan ..... I was thinking of making a like a biscuit bar with the fish, white chocolate, a bit of chewy marshmallow......

I've not used the fish though ...... so I have no idea.

damn well that's thrown a spanner in the works...

ah, well ...... I tried. :D

that was the plan ..... I was thinking of making a like a biscuit bar with the fish, white chocolate, a bit of chewy marshmallow......

I've not used the fish though ...... so I have no idea.

damn well that's thrown a spanner in the works...

ah, well ...... I tried. :D

No, it might be quite nice. That's what I see the point of this whole exercise being, finding things that you wouldn't normally go for and finding gems amongst the sink fodder that we'll all come up with. I'm happy to try one with the 2 concentrates you've mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom