What's new

September Mix Club: The one with the fish

Simon G

Olympian
For September we will be using these two concentrates in our recipes.

https://vapable.com/product/biscuit-capella-silverline-flavour-concentrate/

Capella Silver Line Biscuit: a deliciously warm and buttery taste of freshly baked biscuits straight from the oven.

and

https://vapable.com/product/27-fish-capella-silverline-flavour-concentrate/

Capella Silverline 27 Fish: a soft, sweet and fruity flavour of the popular American gummy candy. The actual flavour profile of these sweets seems to be open to debate; some say that it is raspberry mixed with cherry, others say that it is red liquorice, while some swear that the flavour is actually Swedish lingonberry.

You are allowed up to 3 other flavoring ingredients to create your masterpiece. The two flavours above can be used as the main flavour profile or as accents in a different one, the choice is yours.

This thread is for discussion, help and advice ...... and at the start of the last week in September (Monday 24th) we'll post our recipes in here too .... to be laughed at and ripped apart by everyone else probably. :D During that week someone who submitted a recipe will be asked to chose 2 flavours for October.

Please note I am a novice mixer, if you are too that's fine, we are all here to help each other with percentage recommendations and general help, it's not a competition. It's purpose is so we can learn and experiment, and most importantly have fun.

Last edited:
As a starting point guide .....

median % on ELR

Biscuit 2%
27 Fish 5%

First off the pull you get a sweet baked flavor. I don't know if I would call it a biscuit, because I'm not British and haven't had one, but it tastes more of a baked cookie without the chocolate.

lol....

No use to me, I don’t have either of these flavours. I think I’ll start up a safe space pm conversation and do a private mix club.

Last edited:
No use to me, I don’t have either of these flavours. I think I’ll start up a safe space pm conversation and do a private mic club.

you could buy them .... they are £1.19 each.

If you can find more fun for £2.38 then be my guest. :D

I already have a queue of concentrates waiting for me to test them. I’m up to knees in the daft wee bottles!

I'm in. Glad vapable has still got its sale going, just topped up on some more Arte Italiano bits as well as whatever 27 fish is, so expect them in my concoction lol

Maybe I should pick the concentrates up and knock up some kind of blue fish and biscuit custard cigar blend, mind you.

Maybe I should pick the concentrates up and knock up some kind of blue fish and biscuit custard cigar blend, mind you.

you should.

I've just put my vapable order in ..... got some other bits too.. .... shisha raspberry, rice krispies, whipped marshmallow.

Back
Top Bottom