What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Mowell Shake Pod

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Shake it, Shake it…

So where did this company come from? The all-new Mowell Company have released the Shake and what a compact device it is, easily discrete for anyone wanting that vape hid. This is sure to be on par with the rest or is it an entry into the world of vaping let’s see how this little cobble works.

resize_DSC_1314.JPG
resize_DSC_1315.JPG

Out the Box

So here we have the Mowell Shake, and it is so discrete for a pod. It comes The box is a very nice compact slight too big for the contents but it’s only a box.

The kit comes in of 6 different colour options Black, Red, Gun Grey, Blue, Green and a very nice Chrome Silver. All the others are a matte finish which is very clean and no fingerprints there. The kit retails at $18.60 USD and £15 GBP. This is a great price and a must for anyone who is wanting a pod system.

The contents are not huge. The liquid tank is made of plastic. This does hole 2ml of liquid. Again, I would recommend 50/50 or 60/40 to just to make sure it last longer. However, the clouds aren’t huge, and I think by using Nic Salts it makes giving more of a hit.

A Micro USB for fast charging and it charges in no time.

Always in the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_1316.JPG

The Build

This pod is built very well and feels a good construction I know now what to look for there are no rattles and that’s good as you have to shake it to activate the pod system. The cartridge is very easy to open but does take a while to fill unless you have a pin feed on your bottle I didn’t so that probably why it took so long.

The Mowell is designed as a regulated pod would be with protection features, these include:

• Short Circuit

• Low Voltage

• Overcharge

The device Is really small and takes very little time to charge this can be charged within 1-2 hours and ready to go. The vapor is very nice and has some good flavour. However, the airflow is very hard, and you do have to suck. It reminds me of the old cigarette cartridges. I have used this device alongside my everyday mod and I do this just to make sure I use it practically I really can’t get on with having a Pod as the main device.

The flavour is great, and I’m really impressed with the performance of this little dinky pod. In using this device, it has been great and hassle-free. There have been no leakages to date and that makes me happy. I can’t seem to find any replacement cartridges yet, but I think it’s only a tester Pod system at present and they will be available if they hit off.

resize_DSC_1321.JPG
resize_DSC_1320.JPG
resize_DSC_1319.JPG
resize_DSC_1317.JPG

Pros

· Great Flavour especially MTL

· Nice cloud production

· Discrete

· Light

· Ergonomic design

Cons

· Slow filling pod

· Battery life

· Airflow is restricted

Conclude

Pod systems are not my go-to choice for using a mod but as they are very discrete they are growing on me. This is my second pod system which I have been gladly chosen to review and it just gets better. I love the Mowell Shake and I think it’s great very discrete to be fair and slips in the trouser little pocket easily. The finish is very good, and I can say it just needs some more power to give a much denser cloud. I know it isn’t going to be perfect but it’s a start and they are getting it.

The question is would I buy it? Yeah, why not I’m still deciding on which is the best, but I’ve got more to test and hope they just keep impressing me. I would recommend anyone who has just quit the sticks and wants to get used to vaping as some are aware it can make you cough going straight to mods, but it does get better and this will help stop that.

resize_DSC_1322.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Mowell Shake - Red
E-liquid – Nasty Juice A$AP Grape – 70/30 - 3mg Nic
Coil – 1.3ohm Sub ohm coil - Mowell
Batteries – Built in pod battery 400mAh (500mAh charge rate)

https://www.sourcemore.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=mowell+shake&utm_source=VB&utm_medium=review

I would like to thank Ema from Sourcemore for supplying the Mowell Shake for the purpose of this review.

Attachments

• resize_DSC_1318.JPG
    resize_DSC_1318.JPG
    585 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Great review mate and some very nice photos too may look in to getting one of these as the wife keeps saying that she would like to get a pod thanks for doing this review...........:2thumbsup:..........

Great review mate and some very nice photos too may look in to getting one of these as the wife keeps saying that she would like to get a pod thanks for doing this review...........:2thumbsup:..........

I think its a great little Pod I've currently got a few to review. I'm getting into the pods at the moment but never as good as the mods :)

I think its a great little Pod I've currently got a few to review. I'm getting into the pods at the moment but never as good as the mods :)
Like you say they will never be as good as mods but this kind of vaping will suit the wife as at the moment all she uses is those ego type pens i have tried to get her to use a mod but she says they are to big and bulky to carry around in her handbag so i have told her i will get her a pod as it would be much better for her and being the shape and size they are it would suit her much better look forward to reading your on coming reviews...........

Like you say they will never be as good as mods but this kind of vaping will suit the wife as at the moment all she uses is those ego type pens i have tried to get her to use a mod but she says they are to big and bulky to carry around in her handbag so i have told her i will get her a pod as it would be much better for her and being the shape and size they are it would suit her much better look forward to reading your on coming reviews...........

Agree on that and thanks much appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom