What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

London VAPE SHOW August 25-26th, 2018

Vzone_yolanda

Manufacturer
Vzone will be attending LONDON VAPE SHOW 2018 August 25TH-26TH, 2018 . welcome to visit our BOOTH NO.:C8 thank you.

BmZ58VZnsDc

I was on the mailing list so got my ticket 6 months ago, but I'm moving that day and I'm gonna have to miss it.

I was on the mailing list so got my ticket 6 months ago, but I'm moving that day and I'm gonna have to miss it.
Have you been before Ment mate?
Any good?
Gotta be more hardwear than fest thats for sure

Seems to be a distinct lack of vendors on the website. I don't have the inclination to go hunting through their media feeds. So I might or might not go on Sunday - more dependent on the volume of beer I drink in Nottingham on Saturday.

Have you been before Ment mate?
Any good?
Gotta be more hardwear than fest thats for sure

I went last year and it was awful. It took 5 minutes to walk round, very small scale.

I was planning to go in the hope that it would grow, and as it's so close it wouldn't be too disappointing if it was shit.

Only about 16 stands and didn’t take me long to walk around. Dropped £60 on juice as I loved the HILiq sets and a couple of others. Bit annoyed at the shitness of it as I came down to London for it.
I’ll stick to the Birmingham show from now on. Roll on October

Only about 16 stands and didn’t take me long to walk around. Dropped £60 on juice as I loved the HILiq sets and a couple of others. Bit annoyed at the shitness of it as I came down to London for it.
:hugs:

It looks like I didn't miss much then.:)

Back
Top Bottom