What's new

Vg smells like off milk

I got my recent VG and PG from 'vapable' ... it's free postage over a tenner and I bought concentrates at the same time, so it made sense... it's been all good. (POTV10 for 10% off as well)

I can't advise on nic salts, I don't like them or use them....

My theory is if I get a faster hit then I can lower the mg & have less nicotine overall. 6mg too much for my throat but I need that much or il fiend

Hmm isn’t darrent chemicals the mob that sent somebody some kind of harsh chemicals when they ordered vg? Let me find the thread but I’d consider binning it and getting a new bottle.

That thread is worth a read. The op got rubbing alcohol instead of vg, somebody else had their order packaged with sweepings off the floor and another bloke bought nic that was the colour of tobacco. Then somebody revived it a year later to say they got 30 litres of vg and it was all great.

Haha might order from a tried & tested source this time around. I am abit of a stinge looks like it didn't pay off this time around. What's pg supposed to smell like il not sure if I should order new pg just in case. I Cant really smell the vg till I squeeze the bottle n definete sour rotty smell. Kind of glad in a sense maybe it wasn't my wicking after all haha

I always order pg and vg from either lucemill or lubrisolve, they are both very good and fairly cheap. I’ve never had problems with them. Usually lucemill but they’re only my preference because their warehouse is not too far from me and I can go collect the bottles and avoid the postage. I’ve been lazy the last few orders though.

Does anyone know if any of the 72mg nic salts from the UK are any good ? 100ml bottle tops defo freezing it this time around

It’s illegal to purchase as a consumer so therefore people don’t discuss it on the forum, I’m afraid. I personally don’t know anyway as I stocked up the freezer in advance.

As for pg I’ve never detected any smell from it really.

Back
Top Bottom