What's new

coppervape dvarw mtl

triballofts

Postman
hi i have a coppervape dvarw mtl and no matter how it coil and wick it carn't seem to get any flavor out of it i use kanger subtank minis with rba decks and they seem to be far better in flavor ive tried 2mm 2.5mm coils at any where from 0.5 to 1.3 ohms 28g 26g and even 28g twisted but still no joy raised coil up lowered it down dont get any dry hits or leaking at all very muted any one else getting this or is it just me

i dont get any dry hits or leaking at all very muted any one else getting this or is it just me

No you are not the only one @triballofts
I had the same experience at the beginning but after the first or second tank of juice the flavour came to life and it is still there since then
I belive all this because of the plastic tank if I am wrong please someone correct me
Just have a quick wash and give it a try again
It is a great Rta IMO ;)

thanks for that but im using the ss tank section tried both melted one plastic tank so have not used another one since the subtank pissis all over the dvarw so far ive had it for about a 6 weeks now like a fool i bought 3 of them also tried all the air in certs did not make any difference so stuck with the 2mm one

Have you considered to try the oval holed chimney section?
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9646333
Do you do MTL? because the 2mm insert is way to airy for that (even the stock 1.2mm insert was a bit airy for me)
What is your juice Vg/Pg ratio?
ovalvsstock.jpg

i can see where your coming from but seems plenty of juice getting through but just flavor seems muted the subtank has bigger air flow but thats great maybe it ant for me ????

I have a Subtank for sale :14:
I can swap it for one of your Coppervape Dvarw if you interested

@triballofts how are you positioning your coil, and how much cotton are you using? I find the coil needs to be as low as you can get it for flavour, with the coil on the screwdriver/rod or whatever, screw the legs down while holding it hard against the little rim (oo-er!). Too high and flavour drops off and throat hit increases, I find. And I go very light on the cotton. Just reaching across between the two holes with a tiny bit poking through. No fanning it out or s shapes for me.

I’m experimenting with the oval liquid hole collar at the minute, don’t really notice any difference at all to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom