What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cthulhu 1928 MTL Squonk Atty

If you own the 1928 what rating would you give it, 0-5?

• 0 - Exceptionally Bad, Do not buy under any circumstances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Bad, Not Usually Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Average, Might be worth a punt if it appeals to you

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3 - Above Average, a decent bit of kit

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 4 - Good, Highly recommended for most people

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 5 - Exceptionally Good, Just buy it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Simon G

Olympian
I'm refusing to call this an RDA because ...... it's not, you can't drip on it, it's more of a squonkable tank really.

It does however have a pretty interesting design.... it reminds me a bit of the vaponaute atty's.... kind of hybrid tank thing.

Looking at the deck and the internal chamber I'm hoping it might vape like the hastur mini. :)

...... looks I might be on the search for the perfect VW squonk mod yet again.... (pulse 80w maybe?)

1.jpg

w30-2.jpg

yeah, I loved mine until it leaked everywhere and blew up ..... I'm going to have to look elsewhere for my own sanity. :D

Mine seems okay but I have quite a few different devices so it doesn't really get used much. Combine this with the berserker rda that i'm not a great fan of means it doesn't get used as much as it should.

What can you get the 1928 rda from, googled it but couldn't find it?

Back
Top Bottom