What's new

Bastard Sauce by The Custard Bastard

Louay

Postman
Hi Guys,

Been dwelling for a while now on what shot will be my first attempt at diy.

Any one tried the above? If so at what percentage? I’m thinking 25%. Will make it 75/25 vgpg 6mg vg based nic.

It’s the above Nd probably biscuit eater which I’ve tried nd is amazing...

Thoughts appreciated

Hi Guys,

Been dwelling for a while now on what shot will be my first attempt at diy.

Any one tried the above? If so at what percentage? I’m thinking 25%. Will make it 75/25 vgpg 6mg vg based nic.

It’s the above Nd probably biscuit eater which I’ve tried nd is amazing...

Thoughts appreciated
It's recommended at 20% which is what I used. It's a nice custard but I prefer CF's Welsh Custard. More buttery & creamy to my taste buds.

I'd start with the recommendation for mixing it. Less is more when it comes to mixing and you may find it better even lower. Too much flavour will bring on vapers tongue quicker and overload your taste buds making your juice tasteless in no time

Its more along the route of caramel rather than creamy and quite strong. Its the one at work that everyone knows I am vaping even when its sat on my desk. Still one of my favourites though.

I personally wouldn't mix at 25% it would be very strong and stick to the recommended 20% but each to their own.

I would also look to mix some fruity type juice as custards take a fair while to steep (4 to 6 weeks) so you can vape something straight off the bat so to speak.

cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom