What's new

Aspire Feedlink Revvo Kit. A giveaway-giveaway

1. ObiWanVaponi
2. nordelen
3. Ianleeds
4. silk186

Congrats on spaming 2k, what are you drinking @tony68?
Oban, Lagvulin, Ardbed, Dalmor, Talisker, Aberlour A'bunadh ... or is it something like grants?

Glenlivet is my drink or Pendragon. All those you suggested are too expensive to enjoy on a regular sesion. Nowt wrong with Grants . I drink what I enjoy not what I think I should enjoy.

Last edited:
Glenlivet is my drink or Pendragon. All those you suggested are too expensive to enjoy on a regular sesion. Nowt wrong with Grants . I drink what I enjoy not what I think I should enjoy.
That's true, but you can get some good deals at Tesco. My wife favours Glenmorangie 10.
For a daily tipple, I get whatever is marked down to around 20-24 and add an ice cube, which today is a Tamnavulin.
I was gifted a bottle of Glenlivet 15 a while back, haven't opened it yet.

I've got a nice selection at home that come out on special days. I buy some fresh spring water to accommodate the flavour of my whiskeys I have and then enjoy. But tonight as I'm having fun and ripping it up a bit its Jameson

I used to see a big divide between scotch for mixing and scotch for drinking straight.
I wanted scotch at a London bar a year back and they didn't have any single malts, I tried a glass of Jameson and I was pleasantly surprised.

Come on all. Make it fun at least. Put your name down have a punt. You don't have to donate to Tubs but if you do you are a going to be a bloody hero. Sort it out and get your name down.

This thread has gone all to hell. New list entries only.
1. ObiWanVaponi
2. nordelen
3. Ianleeds
4. silk186

1. ObiWanVaponi
2. nordelen
3. Ianleeds
4. silk186
5. badboybez

Thanks for the chance in this generous giveaway.

Back
Top Bottom