What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Absolutely.. that would be perfect in an 810 friction. Can you do it so the tip itself is 15mm excluding the fitting? Thanks

No worries, so 15mm high from the top of the atty to the top of the tip, just a straight tip, not curved or shaped? I can add that on to tomorrow’s work no bother mate.

No worries, so 15mm high from the top of the atty to the top of the tip, just a straight tip, not curved or shaped? I can add that on to tomorrow’s work no bother mate.
That will be perfect... Shall i pay through your Web site?

Hey Gary, I can help you out here if you let me know what atomiser it will be going on and a rough colour? I’ll then show you a picture of the blanks we have in stock that are suitable!

Hi Lee I have a Mad Modder 30mm king Rta and I am awaiting my delivery to arrive from qp designs , the fatality and the juggerknot both rta let me know what the possibilities are cheers Gary

Hi Lee I have a Mad Modder 30mm king Rta and I am awaiting my delivery to arrive from qp designs , the fatality and the juggerknot both rta let me know what the possibilities are cheers Gary

Hey Gary, unfortunately at the moment the largest blanks we have are just under 20mm diameter for resin. If you want anything wider than that for your big RTAs, the only materials we have that can go up to 30mm wide is black/white delrin.

Hi Lee I’m sure the drip tips for the qp rta are 810 will research the king rta Mad Modder and come back to you, your drip tips look quality cheers Gary

Hi Lee I’m sure the drip tips for the qp rta are 810 will research the king rta Mad Modder and come back to you, your drip tips look quality cheers Gary

Thanks mate! Yeah I can make 810 for you no worries but unfortunately not any wider than the standard size of 810 tips, I wasn’t sure if being such a large atty you wanted the tips to be wider!

I'm in no rush mate I will still be vaping next week im sure :14:

How is this for shape mate? Pretty hard doing it off a photo without having anything to measure from [emoji23]

Need to find something thin to polish in that little groove!

IMG_3912.jpg
IMG_3913.jpg
IMG_3914.jpg

Hey mate, don’t usually like questioning people but are you sure 15mm high? Tip would be almost as tall as the atty haha. Picture attached :) View attachment 168966
Actually that does look odd! Could you make it smaller.. I'm guessing about 10mm but whatever you think looks good is fine by me! Thank you for checking.. and I've sent payment.

Back
Top Bottom