What's new

I just am obsessed with vaps

I don’t really eat crisps twixes or biscuits, and definitely no alcohol but I eat a lot of green salad and green vegetables. Not sure if that counts
You would eat greens, salad, biscuits, twixes etc etc if you indulged in green, it gives you the munchies and no matter how much you eat you still feel there is room for more food, I managed to eat a massive cowpie including the pastry horns a few years ago. There is no way i could have ate the whole thing otherwise, they are huge. The whole pie weighs in at 4 pounds in weight

What’s green ?
This cunt's green
Screenshot_20180811-004951_Chrome.jpeg

Welcome and well done! I had a similar struggle cutting the sticky stuff out. One of the things that helped me was getting more in to the hobby side of vaping. I put my fingers to good use making coils and mixing my own juice. It gave me new rituals to take the place of sticking bits of paper together :D it was still bloody hard as it was totally a way of life but it’s been nearly four years completely smoke free now and my brain is much happier and clearer. Make yourself at home here, you’ll get loads of great advice and friendly (often random) banter :)

Back
Top Bottom