What's new

Aspire Feedlink Revvo Kit. A giveaway-giveaway

tony68

Veteran
I got this kit from @junglist in a giveaway (cheers matey) sometime back in April this year. I've hit 2000 posts so my giveaway is this. Not really a giveaway but a pass on type of thing. Its a fab looking gun type affair and it fires up very fast. The battery screw cap thing is a load of balls but once you get it threaded its ok. The squonk bottle holder is really well thought out and works a dream . As for the attie on the top not used it , but @junglist used it and filled it with god knows what type of strawberry or I think it was a strawberry acid type of stuff you might be able to detect a whiff of something from the tank but I have cleaned it to an inch of its life.
Anyhoo its a normal affair .
Name on a list
Admin is not my department .
Unfuck the list if you fuck it.
A like would be nice.
Post count say at least 200.
Don't sell it if you win it just pass it on if you hate it.
Option if you enter and win the giveaway I would like you to donate to https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/86emvqczuC with at least a few quid to say thanks. This is Tubbys fund.
This is what you will get. I might throw in a few extras. Then I might not.
I will keep this open until my 2nd bottle of whiskey is finished. I will open the first bottle right now.
IMG_7555.JPG
IMG_7556.JPG

Congrats on the 2,000 - a great idea for the donation incentive #Not an entry (yet) - No1 is my unlucky number! :(

Enjoy the Whisky

Congrats Tony. Great giveaway, but not for me. Don't think I could MTL that

Back
Top Bottom