What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did you order today?

Well the mustard was, well.. mustard..

Good housekeeping Magazine made excellent toilet paper, and is surprisingly absorbant for a glossy mag. However, the hoover bags were a real dissapointment, because no matter how hard I tried, they just would not, and I mean WOULD NOT fit in my Dyson hoover. Naturally I'll be putting a complaint in first thing in the morning and demanding my money back.

Well the mustard was, well.. mustard..

Good housekeeping Magazine made excellent toilet paper, and is surprisingly absorbant for a glossy mag. However, the hoover bags were a real dissapointment, because no matter how hard I tried, they just would not, and I mean WOULD NOT fit in my Dyson hoover. Naturally I'll be putting a complaint in first thing in the morning and demanding my money back.

Put in the bad traders list please to avoid other people making the same mistake. I might give the mustard a try then & get the Wife subscribed to the magazine. Thanks for the great review :18:

Well, was not gonna get anything new as I'd got all I needed recently from a big vape sale. But the other day the misses had a fall and broke her tank and Coolfire Ultra mod ....:confused: ....devastating stuff! It wasn't that old and it really upset me :17:
Oh, and she broke her arm too :sleepy:
So, from where I get her Ultra from they had a cool deal on the Oceanus kit, for just $10 more than the Ultra you get 2 X 20700 batteries, (I hear the Oceanus charges them in the mod, only takes 1 battery, no problem's. Im not a fan if in out charging these days so I'm happy with that) 2 Silicone battery sleeves, larger spare tank glass, Scion tank with 2 coils and and RTA deck (will be my first crack at making coils) some cotton, 2 ready wound coils and a mini screw driver! Plus :11: drum roll.... a vape band and two stickers, those last two inclusions clinched the deal!
$69 Aussie.
images (32).jpeg
I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! :sleepy:

Received a Xtar VC2 Plus battery charger, very pleased with it, it has revived batteries I forgotten about and left to drain in a Smok 350 box mod that my intellicharger i2's had been unable to charge.

The Oceanus' is awesome!
Only fault with it would be the paint on the buttons chipping of instantly. But they don't look bad in silver anyways :D

Caught the bug then ;). Been trying to identify one of Tubbys atties & think I've narrowed it down to the Gem lite after seeing your post the other night. Stunning looking
I have indeed. After getting Tubbys mod I was blown away by the quality so had to get some more.

Back
Top Bottom