What's new

Vmate Kit is comming

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
VOOPOO is always bridging the gap between technology and vaping. This time, we redefine the weight of dual battery device.Inspired by a danseuse, VMATE’ s design follows the rules of lightweight, elegance and swiftness.It might not be so gorgeous at first sight, but you will soon be impressed by its optimal weight and size, as well as the inherent power and intelligence.The combination of VMATE and UFORCE T1, will surprise you with a more portable vaping experience like a vaping mate on the go.

5947ec0ec7367d7f7e3bd558818f73d4772f9a3d_1_690x308.jpeg

Preview:

Any thoughts?

Welcome to comment below.

I cant wait to get comparing this it looks great and compact, hats off to Voopoo!!

It doesn't matter how pretty it is, and it is pretty, it's ruined by the bubble glass. You go to all that effort to produce a great looking mod and you pair it with a monstrosity of a tank.

When are you guys going to start listening? Spend another dollar or 2 and put a chimney extension and longer glass in the box.

I won't even buy the mod on its own out of principle.

At least it doesn't look like a brick or an 80's vcr :P

The manufacturers don’t seem to listen to the end users..maybe they do in other country’s so that’s why they bring out this stuff..I just like kit that’s good quality and works great..I have to say looks are definitely secondary for me I want good solid stuff that works and lasts..

The mod looks good, but I have no interest in the tank. I'm interested in RTA's and RBA's, and top supplied airflow.

Back
Top Bottom